I am
so into
wardrobe refashion right now, and I have a ton of things I want to try and refashion. But...with work lately and everything in between, I haven't actually refashioned anything. Recently I broke a light bulb, and after cleaning up the mess I was thinking that I could use the box as a mail holder. Now, I already have a mail holder/divider thing, but it holds bills and paycheck stubs waiting to be organized into our file cabinet. I needed another one just for mail from our mortgage company because we are going through a loan modification and we keep getting mail from them and I want to keep it separate from our other mail. So...here's my 1st refashion. I seriously hope my refashions get better than this but...it's a start.

2 comments:
Ghetto! ;)
Well, it's a start and it works! Lets hope your next refashion turns out even better! Can't wait to see what you do!
Post a Comment