Thursday, June 11, 2009

All in a days work

Jenn and I went to the garment district today, blissfully happy as we searched store after store filled to the top with fabric and haggled with prices. Following a nice lunch (after we decided that no, that wasn't hair in the salad) and a frappuccino (no, there's not coffee in a frappuccino, and I recommend the mint chocolate chip) we headed home trying to savor the last of our minutes sans kids.

Jenn with her buy

love the dots

We spent an hour in this craft store

3 comments:

Jewels said...

What is in a frappuccino?

Stacie said...

It's made with cream instead of coffee (so it has more calories) and it's a cold drink with blended ice, not a hot drink. At work they do coffee runs, and they know I don't drink coffee and a co-worker asked if I wanted a frappuccino instead, and I said, "I don't know, I've never had one". So I tried one and it was pretty good.

Stephanie said...

Wish I could have gone!