Thursday, April 02, 2009
A fish party
Nicholas' 1st birthday was a month ago. We celebrated with two small fish parties with our families. I was very pleased with the way they turned out. We had fish sandwiches (fish shaped, that is) , fish food (fruit cut into small slices to resemble food), seaweed salad (a brocolli salad), and blue punch with fish ice cubes (I tried to freeze shark fruit snacks in ice, but they was a little hard to see after the water turned to ice). Then everyone got their own fish cake. No pictures of him opening gifts because he wasn't really interested in them and we didn't get any good pictures of that. Because I had a lot of pictures I wanted to post with this entry, I decided I would try to arrange my pictures a little more like Jenn , but I think I failed. I am sure it is due to my lack of knowlege in photography aided by my lack of photoshop knowlege, but it took me way to long to do this, so I am including the photo collage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for Nick's birthday blog. I've been checking for it for a while now. I just love the two pics of Nick smiling. He is so adorable!! What a cute themed party. One day I'll do something that creative. Maybe for J's 3rd birthday, since by then he'll actually care and be able to appreciate it a little bit.
Oh yeah, your photo collage came out great. I totally have no skills when it comes to that sort of thing. (It might help if I even had photo shop) It looks great!
Super cute, Stacie! I like your photo arrangement. And those fish cakes.
Post a Comment