Mom, Dad, Riley, Nicholas and I got back from a weeklong vacation in Montana visiting my sister, Julie and her family. I think everyone would agree that the visit wasn't long enough, but we enjoyed what time we had with each other. The kids did great during the drive. Riley watched the same Baby Einstein DVD in the car during the ENTIRE trip over and over again. I tried to swap it out once after he got out of the car, but when we hit the road again, he noticed I put in a different movie and wanted me to put it back in. Montana is very beautiful and the weather was perfect! Had we gone a week earlier, it would have been snowing! We went water rafting and took a drive through Glacier National Park. The girls got pampered with massages and the kids had fun at the resorts rec center.
THE TRIP UP

It's tradition to get your picture taken at the Chevron Station in Beaver

AT THE RESORT
Having breakfast in front of the television
Playing at the water park


We can't get him to get his hair wet when taking a bath, but he had no problem getting his hair wet here.

Water Rafting

AT AARON'S PARENT'S HOUSE

AT GLACIER
I couldn't believe they still had snow in their mountains.



SAYING GOODBYE!




3 comments:
I'm jealous. It looks like you had so much fun.
You beat me to it. Darn it! I'll have mine up soon enough. But now I have to make sure I don't put all the same ones you did! I'll have to send you a video I have of Riley also. It's cute. You still have to email me your best pics!
The water rafting looks fun! I was just telling Vinnie that I wanted to try it so you'll have to tell me how you liked it.
Post a Comment